IATF16949:2016 Manufacturing Process and Product audit Course (Eng)
หลักสูตรการตรวจประเมินกระบวนการผลิตและผลิตภัณฑ์สำหรับ IATF16949:2016 (Eng)
In accordance with the requirements of Standard IATF16949:2016, Quality Management System (QMS) audit, manufacturing process and product audit are required. The audit objectives and audit guidelines are different to ensure that they are carried out correctly and in accordance with the requirements of the standard. Auditor competency is required in difference perspective to ensure manufacturing process and product has been audit and achieved intend result to validate process and product. This will be helping organizations to find weak point, opportunities for improvement, and reduce risk in manufacturing process.
- To improved knowledge and understanding of Manufacturing process & Product audit.
- Able to preparation Manufacturing process and product audit plan base on risk in area, and processes
- Able to conduct an audit and decision base on evidence during audit.
- Able to prepare the organization for the implementation of the internal audit system.
- Learning about the cases problems, precautions, and obstacles during the internal audit.
9.00 - 16.00
• IATF16949 Requirement related to Manufacturing process and product audit
• Automotive process approach
• Difference and linkage between QMS audit, Manufacturing process and product audit.
• Development of internal audit base on risk
• Guideline to conduct Manufacturing process audit and Product audit
• Audit preparation / Audit checklist
• Audit process and evidence
• Lesson learns from certification body audit related to manufacturing process and product audit
|16:30 – 16:30||Brief, and Question|
Who should attend?
Management System Committee, Internal Auditor, Staff working related to Automotive supply chain, ISO, QMR, Assist QMR, Management Team, Student and those who are interested.